If you still have questions about
LuciadLightspeed after browsing these pages, or if
you wish to report a problem with the software, you can contact our Support Desk services by mailing
to firstname.lastname@example.org or dialing
+32 (0)16 26 28 30.
Find out how to report a problem
Find out how to ask a support question
For license requests, send an e-mail to
To report license issues that cannot be resolved with the instructions in
Check your license installation,
send an e-mail to email@example.com
You can download product software updates such as patches from the Luciad Developer Platform. To download the updates:
- Log in to https://dev.luciad.com.
Register first if you do not have an account yet.
- In the drop-down menu at the top right of the welcome page, select My Products.
- In the License File field, upload your license file for the product concerned.
- Click the Send request button.
You receive the FTP location where you can download the software. The location URL contains the appropriate username and password
for your license.
- Copy the URL into your file browser, web browser, or dedicated FTP client, FileZilla for example.
- Download your software update.
To report issues with software downloads, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.